Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Blog, New Baby!

Well, the old blog would not work right (I couldn't place pictures where I wanted to), so I decided to try and start over.  Hopefully this one will work better (or at least I'll be able to figure stuff out better).  And, in turn, be better about posting new blogs!
So, as this title suggests, there is a new baby in the world!  Nope, not ours...yet!  Beautiful baby Ella Raeann Dorsey was born early Friday morning!!! I am so happy for our wonderful friends, Barb and Matt.  Ella is one lucky girl.  Not only are her parents wonderful, but she they have many many wonderful family and friends that will spoil that girl beyond belief.  I will post pics as soon as I get some.  Unfortunately, when we went to visit her in the hospital, she was attempting to eat the whole time we were there.  Babies...always eating or sleeping! =)
Our little family is doing great and getting ready for a new addition.  Should (hopefully) be any day now!  I am so excited to meet our new little one and to find out the sex.  I am also very excited to see what a great big brother Jack will be!  He plays in the baby's room and puts his teddy bears in the baby swing and pushes them.  It's so cute.  I'll keep everyone updated!!!  In the meantime, here is a  picture of Jack's Halloween costume.  He was a tiger...too cute not to post!  And the cutest part is when we ask him what a tiger says he goes, "Roar!!!"

He didn't like the "tiger hat" too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment